pt

o of the most storied programs in NCAA history. USC is a very talented team with it | Fórum

Local do Tópico: Início do Fórum » General » General Chat
LAM Feb 13
NEW YORK -- Andy Murray had been tossing and turning since arriving in the city that never sleeps. Nike Air Max 2017 Womens .He felt flat on the court in a subdued, sloppy and unusually error-strewn US Open third-round win against Italian journeyman Paolo Lorenzi that went four sets and 3 hours, 17 minutes.I hadnt been sleeping great here, just didnt feel great the last few days, Murray told British newspapers including The Sun, The Times and The Guardian.It was a wake-up call, all right, for the world No. 2, who was being tipped to topple Novak Djokovic for the title here.The performance was in stark contrast to the form that has seen Murray go 25-1, reach his past seven finals, win his third Grand Slam title at Wimbledon and a second straight Olympic gold medal over what has been a grueling summer.So alarming was the slump against Lorenzi that Ivan Lendl and Murrays assistant coach, Jamie Delgado, felt the need to give him a pep talk.I chatted to Ivan and Jamie and it was like, Look, youve got a few days left here, give it everything youve got. Lets be as professional as possible, work hard in practice and go out and fight, give everything youve got in the matches. Theres a break coming soon, Murray added.That was an important chat to have because I definitely was a little bit flat a couple of days ago and I definitely couldnt afford to let that happen against Dimitrov.The talk had its desired effect the night before his last-16 match. His mind at ease, Murray said he slept 12 hours before promptly demolishing Grigor Dimitrov 6-1, 6-2, 6-2 on Arthur Ashe Stadium on Monday.It was a timely reminder to Djokovic, a slight favourite with the bookmakers, that the British No. 1 will take some beating here.The hotels been pretty quiet. I dont know if its been because of the Labor Day weekend, but its been much quieter, Murray said. Theres no noise in the city, really. Maybe that helped.Sleeps the most important thing, I think. Its not easy but you try not to stress about matches, thinking about matches the whole day and wasting a lot of nervous energy as well. You need to save as much as you can for the match court.But just now, its sleeping really. For me, I normally have no issues sleeping, but Ive slept badly here and I felt way better after getting a proper nights sleep.Murray faces Kei Nishikori on Wednesday for a place in the semifinals, and will hope the match goes similar to their meeting at the same stage of the Rio Olympics.I have played well against him in the past, but he likes these conditions, Murray told a news conference after his win over Dimitrov. He plays well in New York. Hes made his only slam final here. He beat Novak here [in 2014].Hes playing pretty well this summer. He played some good stuff at the Olympics and won the bronze. I played a really good match against him when we played a few weeks ago. Im aware Ill need to do that again in a couple days if I want to beat him, because hes one of the best players in the world. Nike Roshe Two Flyknit Womens . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. http://www.pumacreepersrihanna.com/ . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Each week during the 2016 college football season, I will offer my picks and best bets for the biggest games and highlight a handful of other key matchups.Last year my selections went 104-33 (76 percent) picking the straight-up (SU) winners during the regular season and 74-61-2 (55 percent) against the spread (ATS).Here are my selections on this weeks big games, including Alabama vs. USC, Oklahoma vs. Houston and Notre Dame vs. Texas.Note: All times Eastern. Lines courtesy of Westgate SuperBook as of ?Wednesday morning.CFB PickCenter | Top 25 previews | Betting guide: Best title, Heisman betsSaturdayNo. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (-11) vs No. Nike Air Pegasus Black. 20 USC Trojans8 p.m., ABCThis is a great matchup between two of the most storied programs in NCAA history. USC is a very talented team with its running backs, receivers, offensive line and defensive backs all ranking in my top eight units in the country. The biggest question marks are on the defensive line and special teams. Alabama has the best defense in the country and the best set of receivers to go along with my No. 4 rated offensive line and No. 10 special teams unit. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '