pt

ne at the end to tie it up and get the point, maybe two. Moving forward theres some positives we can take away from it, but that being | Fórum

Local do Tópico: Início do Fórum » General » General Chat
LAM Feb 13
HALLE, Germany -- Its nearly mid-June and Roger Federer is still without a title in 2013. Authentic Lions Hoodies . Back on grass in one of his favourite tournaments, Federer is confident his best is yet to come. Federer is top-seeded in Halle, one of the grass-court build-up tournaments for Wimbledon, where he has won seven titles and where he will be the defending champion. Four of those Wimbledon titles came after Federer had also won the warm-up event in Halle. "Halle is one of my favourite places on the tour, and being successful there makes it even more likable," said Federer, who will be seeking his sixth title in the cozy event, where players step on court practically from their hotel rooms. Federer is coming off a quarterfinal loss to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga at the French Open last week. "Paris has little to do with Halle or Wimbledon, but looking back I am really disappointed with my match against Tsonga," Federer said. "There are days like that but fortunately there havent been so many in my career and I hope there wont be that many to come." Federer reached 10 straight Grand Slam finals from 2005-07, winning eight titles. He also appeared in eight major finals from 2008-10, winning four. But since that run ended, Federer has played in two of the last 13 Slam title matches, winning one at Wimbledon last year. At 31, the winner of a record 17 Grand Slam titles could be slowing down as shown by his run without a title through the first half of the year, which also saw him nurse a back injury. "I didnt really expect to necessarily win a lot of titles, and I thought I played well in Rome and Paris, until the match with Tsonga," Federer said Monday at the start of the Halle tournament. He lost the Rome final in two quick sets to Rafael Nadal, who pulled out of the Halle event to rest after his eighth French Open title. "I now feel that the best time for me is still to come in the second half of the year. Its a very important phase of the year, leading to Wimbledon and the North American swing with the U.S. Open," the last Grand Slam of the year, Federer said. "To win here (in Halle) would be a good build-up for Wimbledon," he said. Federer will also play doubles, teaming up with German veteran Tommy Haas, who beat him in last years Halle final. Federer hasnt played doubles for two years. But since arriving in Halle from Paris on Friday and practicing for three days, Federer felt he could get in some doubles matches as well, since he wont be scheduled to play singles before Wednesday. "Ive seldom played doubles on the tour, there is always that threat of injury, it just wasnt as much fun. But now I am in the mood to play some doubles, change it up a little. Hopefully, it may even help me in the singles," Federer said. Federer leads the field, which also includes second-seeded Richard Gasquet, third-seeded Haas and No. 4 Kei Nishikori. In the opening singles Monday, qualifier Jan Hernych defeated Daniel Brands 6-4, 6-2, Mikhail Youzhny beat Daniel Gimeno-Traver 6-1, 6-2 and eighth-seeded Florian Mayer swept past qualifier Martin Fischer 6-2, 6-2. Barry Sanders Hoodie . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Lions Hoodies Jerseys Sale . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. http://www.cheaplionshoodiesjerseys.com/ . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. The Carolina Hurricanes are taking a four-game winning streak built at home on the road Tuesday when they play the Toronto Maple Leafs.The road has been a challenge for the Hurricanes this season. They are 2-3-4 in away games while the Maple Leafs are 7-2-0 at Air Canada Centre.This game that were playing right now can go on the road and win, Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said. Its a good team game. Its four lines deep.Carolina will find out how much it has improved after starting the season slowly. The game against Toronto is the opener of a three-game trip and starts a stretch of nine games of its next 11 on the road.If we continue to play the way weve been playing, we all know we can play with anybody in this league, said defenseman Noah Hanifin, who scored a goal in the 3-1 win over the Winnipeg Jets on Sunday.The Hurricanes lost the opener of a five-game homestand 4-2 to the Anaheim Ducks on Nov. 10 before defeating the Washington Capitals, the San Jose Sharks, the Montreal Canadiens and the Jets.Its fun to win, Hurricanes center Jeff Skinner said. Guys come to the rink, and everyone is contributing. You can take pride in that and build on the confidence in our game. Weve talked about it a lot, but this homestand was big for us. We wanted to pick up as many points as we could. We did a good job tonight closing it out, and now our job is to take it on the road and continue that brand of hockey weve been building towards.The Hurricanes will not catch the Maple Leafs by surprise.I dont need to be reminded, I watch the league pretty close, Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock said. I have a pretty good handle on that. I watched (Carolina) last night, too, and thought they were outstanding. It will be really tight tomorrow, they can really skate, they have a goood, young team, the back end moves and the goalie (Cam Ward) is playing well. Cheap Lions Hoodies Store. So well have our hands full.Ward had a 1.41 goals-against average on the five-game homestand and a .947 save percentage.But every team in the league is taking drastic steps so our guys have to take big steps and you have to have the youth growth as well, Babcock said. Not only do they have to be better structurally as a team, they have to get better as players.The Maple Leafs are coming off a 2-1 loss to the Canadiens in Montreal on Saturday and are expected to use the same lineup on Tuesday.I think were happy with the way we battled there at the end, Maple Leafs defenseman Morgan Rielly said. We were right there the whole game, one shot difference. To hang around that long and keep it that close is good, but at the end of the day you want to be able to get one at the end to tie it up and get the point, maybe two. Moving forward theres some positives we can take away from it, but that being said, after a loss, theres always stuff you can build off.Our young guys have got to figure out youre not scoring off the rush, youve got to score off the cycle, Babcock said. Its a harder game in the National Hockey League and youve got to dig in.Carolina assigned defenseman Ryan Murphy to the Charlotte Checkers of the American Hockey League for a conditioning stint. Murphy, 23, has one assist in four games with the Hurricanes this season.Leafs left winger Josh Leivo was back with the Maple Leafs for Mondays practice after a conditioning stint with the Toronto Marlies of the AHL. Babcock said he is not quite ready to return from a lower body injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '